Updates On Tuesday Schedule 11.10.15
1. School will be in session from our usual starting time until 12:30 PM. It is very important for all students to be here. The day will count for us for attendance and state funding purposes. WEAR BLUE.
2. EKU is allowing Model families to drop off and pick up by their usual routes even though Mattox, Whitlock and Alumni parking lots are closed. You may drive through but there is no parking. If you are an elementary parent with a number, please have that number displayed. If you do not have an elementary number, just write Model in large letters on a sheet of paper and display it on your dash to go through these parking lots. These signs will facilitate efficient movement. High School students who drive must park in the Lancaster Lot by the Pedway, cross by the Pedway, proceed to Starbucks and cross at the cross walk to Whitlock building and on to Model through the elementary entrance. (A stop at Starbucks is not required.)
3. There is no After School Program tomorrow.
4. Model students in grades 4-8 will be walking to a performance of Doktor Kaboom at The Performing Arts Center and need to bring a sack lunch to eat prior to dismissal.
5. Students in grades Pre-K - 3 and 9-12 will have lunch schedule as usual provided at school.
6. At the discretion of the teacher, classes Pre-K- 3 and 9-12 may walk to the Bypass side of the school to line the highway (behind the sidewalk) for the procession from the funeral home to Alumni Coliseum of the hearse for Officer Ellis. Model joins EKU and the community in this demonstration of respect for our law enforcement members.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Published on November 09, 2015